Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible  (Read 1125 times)

Is it possible
« on: August 04, 2009, 11:41:49 am »
to use an Xbox 360 Wired pad as a controller on the PC? I know microsoft have released one for the PC but its like £35, where as I can get a 360 one for like £20 possible even cheaper if I go pre owned.
Re: Is it possible
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 01:03:15 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
Yes, I use a regular Xbox 360 controller with my PC.  It's a Gamestop brand controller too, which is even cheaper.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:04:29 pm »
play and charge kit? I hear they work. Most of my friends are xbox gamers, they bring their controllers around when they come over.
also, if the game doesn't have built in support for the controller, use xpadder.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 01:08:20 pm »
play and charge kit? I hear they work. Most of my friends are xbox gamers, they bring their controllers around when they come over.
also, if the game doesn't have built in support for the controller, use xpadder.

I've tried it before with a play and charge kit but it just wouldn't recognise it :( now I've lost the play and charge kit.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 04:31:50 pm »
  • :D
The wired controllers work, yes-- the PC controller that they sell is the EXACT same controller; it just comes with the drivers (which you can get online).

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 04:33:29 pm »
  • ^Not actually me.

The charge kit never worked for me. I had to buy the adapter that recognizes the wireless controller, and had to sync em.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 10:51:23 pm »

I've tried it before with a play and charge kit but it just wouldn't recognise it :( now I've lost the play and charge kit.
did it mess up the charger or did you just lose it?
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 11:00:13 pm »

did it mess up the charger or did you just lose it?
just lost it :P
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 05:57:39 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
Yeah wired should work perfect, and it should be plug and play as well as mine is. I've used to for a ton of things.

Their "PC" version is just the 360 version, just rehashed with claim it's for PC :P

I know it's possible to use the Wireless controller, as Wally has done it before and even used the microphone through the controller (though it sounded horrible). Not sure how he did it though, with a wireless adapter I'm guessing.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 51 queries.