Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hmm, thoughts about E3 and Nintendo.  (Read 5165 times)

Re: Hmm, thoughts about E3 and Nintendo.
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 02:50:17 pm »
DS 2

Nintendo said there would be new hardware news and the DS has been around for quite a while now.  Nintendo knows it's followers will buy the DS 2, and they will make tons of money.

I'm just say'in.
No I don't think so! you can expect a new Gameboy earliyer.

Dascu

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 05:39:20 pm »
DS is selling too well. No new GameBoy, no DS2, maybe another DS redesign. For games, I hope New Super Mario Bros. 2 and maybe a new RPG (Camelot, where are you?). Maybe a new Fire Emblem.

For Wii, maybe some news on that DVD Wii for Japan? Some games, but seeing how it's such a small room, I'm not expecting much playable titles. I hope we get to know more about Monolith Software's titles, namely Day of Disaster and their (likely) Wii RPG. There's probably going to be some announcements regarding Wii Health, Wii Music and Wii Channels (Demo channel plz).
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 05:40:34 pm »
  • Txet Lanosrep
DS 2

Nintendo said there would be new hardware news and the DS has been around for quite a while now.  Nintendo knows it's followers will buy the DS 2, and they will make tons of money.

I'm just say'in.

Sorry to tell you but the Gameboy brand is dead.  Why would Nintendo contradict there new strategy?

Retro
  • TITANIC
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 05:43:10 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
DS is selling too well. No new GameBoy, no DS2, maybe another DS redesign. For games, I hope New Super Mario Bros. 2 and maybe a new RPG (Camelot, where are you?). Maybe a new Fire Emblem.

For Wii, maybe some news on that DVD Wii for Japan? Some games, but seeing how it's such a small room, I'm not expecting much playable titles. I hope we get to know more about Monolith Software's titles, namely Day of Disaster and their (likely) Wii RPG. There's probably going to be some announcements regarding Wii Health, Wii Music and Wii Channels (Demo channel plz).
I think that we can expect a DS 2 to be announced. These things are always announced two or three years before launch.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 05:45:10 pm »
Hope I get to see Animal Crossing or Pikmin for Wii, either of them would greatly excite me and make it all worthwhile.

Hehe, throwing Pikmin with the Wiimote... weird little freaky plant-things... hehe.
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 05:47:31 pm »
DS 2

I'm just say'in.

Sorry to tell you but the Gameboy brand is dead.  Why would Nintendo contradict there new strategy?
It's known that Nintendo is experimenting for a new Gameboy for quite some time now. And the Gameboy brand is not dead there are still some games made for the GBA.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:12 pm »
DS 2

I'm just say'in.

It's known that Nintendo is experimenting for a new Gameboy for quite some time now. And the Gameboy brand is not dead there are still some games made for the GBA.

Shitty games don't count

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 05:56:17 pm »
DS 2

I'm just say'in.

Shitty games don't count

Define a shitty game. What about all the Final Fantasy rereleases? You can't possibly describe them as shitty.
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 05:57:47 pm »
07/18     Deal or No Deal
11/01    Enchanted
08/31     Frisbee / Frisbee Golf
09/28    Ratatouille

Shitty games don't count

Rukario_Master82394

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 06:09:34 pm »
I'm looking forward to Phantom Hourglass, if they even show it. That, and Metroid. The latter of the two comes out 4 days after meh b-day. :D

I'm also looking forward to a Pikmin game for the Wii, although I'd be much more excited if there was some sort of SW Battlefront for said system instead. ^_^
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 06:23:26 pm »
I'm looking forward to Phantom Hourglass, if they even show it. That, and Metroid. The latter of the two comes out 4 days after meh b-day. :D

I'm also looking forward to a Pikmin game for the Wii, although I'd be much more excited if there was some sort of SW Battlefront for said system instead. ^_^

I'm looking forward to PSP Line ups more, and, is it true that Microsoft are making there second console? cos if so I want some information on that >: (.

Some Wii and PS3 releases too. Lets see if GTA San Andreas Stories is announced. Dunno how'd they manage it on the PSP mind :/
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 06:25:12 pm »
and, is it true that Microsoft are making there second console? cos if so I want some information on that >: (.
There second console? the Xbox 360 is the second console from Microsoft...
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 06:26:18 pm »
and, is it true that Microsoft are making there second console? cos if so I want some information on that >: (.

next* >_>
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 06:30:12 pm »

next* >_>

No... The 360 came out like a year and a hafl ago.

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 06:31:45 pm »

next* >_>

Beh, then I expect good game announcements for the 360 >_>
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 06:32:39 pm »

next* >_>

Fable 2
GTA 4
Assassins parkour

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 06:34:41 pm »

next* >_>

Fable 2
GTA 4
Assassins parkour

:-[  8)
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 06:36:01 pm »
  • :D
Bert, please post more content than that <_<
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 06:40:19 pm »
Bert, please post more content than that <_<

Sorry, I was too busy changing my pants D:

Will do in the future though :)
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 07:51:49 pm »
I expect to see Kid Icarus announced for the Wii, as well as Mario Kart, Star Fox, and maybe some new stuff not relating to existing franchises.  It'd be great to see more about Disaster: Day of Crisis and Sadness, though I don't think we'll hear anything about the latter....Sadness seems to be vaporware.
I'm also looking forward to reading some hands-on previews of Nights.  Hopefully we'll also get to see atleast one survival horror game for the Wii...personally I feel the console is perfectly suited for that genre.

In regards to hardware announcements I think we'll see a slew of peripherals and maybe an upgraded Wii with DVD playback.  New colors seem pretty likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if they announced a hard-drive of some sort. If they do announce a DS 2, that's all that they'll do...we won't see the hardware for atleast a year.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.259 seconds with 78 queries.

anything