Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Why the shit wasn't I voted as Member of the Month!?!? D=<

Too awesome.
- 6 (15.4%)
Too much talk; Not enough guns.
- 5 (12.8%)
Too inactive.
- 5 (12.8%)
????????
- 10 (25.6%)
Profit.
- 13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I would like to know... !!!D=<  (Read 2726 times)

DJvenom

super-sage
I would like to know... !!!D=<
« on: October 15, 2007, 05:04:21 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
I see the name in the silvery lights, and I think to myself; "Why not DJvenom?" Followed by "Damn, dude... I haven't eaten today. I wonder what's in the fridge."

So I ask you all... Why has this tragedy befallen the once ravishing Zelda Fan Game community known as Zelda Fan Game Central?

My answer is three-fold:

1. People can't smell how sexy I smell through their computers. It's a crime, I know :(
2. I was born on the 17th day of the 7th month of the 1986th year, which obviously has some biblical meaning, and nobody reads the bible anymore, with their manga and popular science magazines.
3. Johnny Five is, in fact, alive.

Please let me know why I wasn't voted Member of the month, along with choosing one of the options I provided :)
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
Re: I would like to know... !!!D=<
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 05:06:29 am »
Uh, is that really you, DJvenom?  That does not seem like you at all to make a spammy post.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 05:07:57 am »
Where have you been for the past four years, TFS?

Anyway, the answer is obviously Profit. Also, to counter your third argument, although Johnny Five may possess the ability to think and learn, I absolutely refuse to believe that a robot can ever be alive.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:11:35 am »
Where have you been for the past four years, TFS?

Anyway, the answer is obviously Profit. Also, to counter your third argument, although Johnny Five may possess the ability to think and learn, I absolutely refuse to believe that a robot can ever be alive.
Hiding under a rock of course!
Actually, I missed a greater deal of zfgc when dj was extremely active.  It just did not seem like his recent posts...that's all.

On-Topic:Because, you have not finished FF7 2d  :P
  • Super Fan Gamers!

DJvenom

super-sage
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 05:16:43 am »
  • Colbydude was here.
<-- is DJvenom.

Proof, you ask?

Let's see...

I created #ZFGC in 2003 on mIRC.cjb.net or I think that was the server name, lead by myself and Hasu, who was at the time known as Tidus04. In late 2003 I took up spriting in hopes of getting into TRM's Ocarina of Time 2D's cluster-!@#$% of a credits list. In early 2004 I was adminned at ZFGC and became known as the "worst admin" when I looked the other way on most offenses unless I found it personally offensive. Shitty adminning? YES! Shortly thereafter I opened up PixelGroove, and forum made for all my pixelling home-slices here at the 'C. The forum layout was originally a dark indigo on black background, but was referred to as too "Pixellation.com"-ish, so I changed it to what was at the time a vibrant original Orange. I lated remade the forum with xDragonmasterx in a mint green and brown tone we called "Mint & Chit" The color didn't catch on :( Anyways, back to late 2004, when the chatroom made it's way onto shellux (Metallica48423's chat server) and all was well.

Shall I continue?
I do art
I ermmm... DID do art
I do art
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2007, 05:20:04 am »
Pfft, everyone knows all that. You've proved nothing to me, you potential imposter!

Off-topic: whatever happened to HaSu and SFZ? I miss those guys. Dragonmaster as well. They were great contributors to ZFGC.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2007, 05:26:48 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
lol its DJ XD BTW; Too awesome. You'd break the system with your awesomeness :p
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2007, 05:47:18 am »
Not enough guns, my friend.
Hello, mom?
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 01:49:36 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Its easy.

Drewdelz obviously had enough cowbell.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 03:36:36 pm »
Because Drewdelz bribed the ZFGC staff, isn't it quite obvious?
[/sarcasm]

Erm... I have the strange feeling that a series of "Why not me?" topics is coming...
[/offtopic]

Mah. Too inactive. 39 posts.
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 03:51:02 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Stay around for the candy.. for perhaps it'll be distributed later.
My name is Pitt

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 04:11:19 pm »
  • b e p i s
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 07:10:20 pm »
Needs more iron face and magnet crotch.
  • Google Profile

mit

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 07:16:50 pm »
  • QBASIC programmer since age 4. Take that, world.
Clearly because Drewdelz actually bothered to play my latest fan game unlike most people here. [/blatant advertising]
Programmer / Spriter / Level designer / Game Director / Web Designer / Music Sequencer for
Random Highscore table:

Play the Kousou Arcade today!
  • Kousou Games
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 07:45:53 pm »
<-- is DJvenom.

Proof, you ask?

Let's see...

I created #ZFGC in 2003 on mIRC.cjb.net or I think that was the server name, lead by myself and Hasu, who was at the time known as Tidus04. In late 2003 I took up spriting in hopes of getting into The Duke of Edinburgh's Ocarina of Time 2D's cluster-!@#$% of a credits list. In early 2004 I was adminned at ZFGC and became known as the "worst admin" when I looked the other way on most offenses unless I found it personally offensive. Shitty adminning? YES! Shortly thereafter I opened up PixelGroove, and forum made for all my pixelling home-slices here at the 'C. The forum layout was originally a dark indigo on black background, but was referred to as too "Pixellation.com"-ish, so I changed it to what was at the time a vibrant original Orange. I lated remade the forum with xDragonmasterx in a mint green and brown tone we called "Mint & Chit" The color didn't catch on :( Anyways, back to late 2004, when the chatroom made it's way onto shellux (Metallica48423's chat server) and all was well.

Shall I continue?
You sounds like a hacker using DJvemon's name and try to get admin access. And for getting that, you are getting fame for the MotM award and having an advertising signature. :-\

Sorry, that's just my imagination.
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 07:47:30 pm »
<-- is DJvenom.

Proof, you ask?

Let's see...

I created #ZFGC in 2003 on mIRC.cjb.net or I think that was the server name, lead by myself and Hasu, who was at the time known as Tidus04. In late 2003 I took up spriting in hopes of getting into The Duke of Edinburgh's Ocarina of Time 2D's cluster-!@#$% of a credits list. In early 2004 I was adminned at ZFGC and became known as the "worst admin" when I looked the other way on most offenses unless I found it personally offensive. Shitty adminning? YES! Shortly thereafter I opened up PixelGroove, and forum made for all my pixelling home-slices here at the 'C. The forum layout was originally a dark indigo on black background, but was referred to as too "Pixellation.com"-ish, so I changed it to what was at the time a vibrant original Orange. I lated remade the forum with xDragonmasterx in a mint green and brown tone we called "Mint & Chit" The color didn't catch on :( Anyways, back to late 2004, when the chatroom made it's way onto shellux (Metallica48423's chat server) and all was well.

Shall I continue?
You sounds like a hacker using DJvemon's name and try to get admin access. And for getting that, you are getting fame for the MotM award and having an advertising signature. :-\

How does anything at all make him look like a hacker? :E
  • Google Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 01:17:08 am »
  • Lionfish App dev

And you sounds like a hacker who tried to destroy zConnection. But I digress. I think, DJ, that it is because you're too inactive. Post more man!
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 01:55:17 am »
  • When you express in one word, “the anus”
You damn kids don't know jack about DJvenom.
Heres some facts to fill you turds in.

1. DJvenom lost a leg in a Candy Land game gone horribly wrong.
2. DJvenom is the co-creator of a automated window washing robot made for high rise buildings.
3. DJvenom is a typo of DKVERNOM, the development name for the original Donkey Kong Country.
4. DJvenom sent his report card in to TRM so he could get the open source Oot2D GM file.
5. DJvenom prefers his sleepnumber at 35
6. DJvenom has never turned a TV on in his entire life.
7. DJvenom was offered a job at the first national bank of Nebraska.
8. DJvenom will shun you for the rest of your life you you don't capitalize the 'J' in his name.
9. DJvenom is against the hunting of cheese spread as a sport.
10. DJvenom swallows mouthwash, instead of rinsing.
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2007, 02:03:22 am »
It is DJ.

I don't know why you weren't voted for, as MoTM was selected differently this month.

Lets not be rude to the member of the month though, you're acting awfully damn petty.

Also, you know I love you DJ, but stop joining the chat with "HAY <random offensive term because I can bypass the chat filter here>"
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2007, 03:58:56 am »
Your avatar is ugly.

Your signature is plain.

Urphat.

GTFO ZFGC.

Get the message? =).

In other news, there's more months to come, you might be next! =O.
the a o d c
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.309 seconds with 80 queries.